Sunday, February 24, 2013

Beginning Thoughts

I am delighted to be in the Elementary Education program beginning this semester!  The courses are challenging and fascinating, and it is a joy to be progressing toward my goal of becoming an Elementary School Librarian.  I especially appreciate the focus on technology as it applies to our future work with students; because children are growing up with technology, it seems vitally important that educators find appropriate ways to use its many forms to enhance student learning.  I believe that this will be particularly important in the library setting as I work with students to access the information they both want (for pleasure reading) and need (for school projects).  I look forward to progressing through the program and eventually being able to apply my learning in a school setting.

1 comment:

  1. Your Blog is a good start. Your ePortfolio is right on target, too.
    Dr. Foyle

    ReplyDelete